Career | Sales Associate
|Position Title:||Sales Associate|
|Immediate Supervisor(s):||Manager, Fan Shop|
|Start Date:||December 2018|
Pacific FC is a founding member of the Canadian Premier League (CPL) and begins play for the Inaugural Season of the CPL in 2019. Our Club is actively seeking to build a motivated and committed team looking to join an exciting opportunity in the sports and entertainment industry.
Pacific FC is looking for a passionate, self-starter for the role of Sales Associate. This position is primarily responsible for actively selling merchandise in our retail store. The ideal candidate is a positive team player that is very self-motivated, flexible, energetic, outgoing, resilient and has a strong passion for growing the Pacific FC brand through interaction with our customers.
If you are interested in being part of a new movement in Canadian professional sports and helping build a franchise from the ground up, this is an incredible opportunity for you.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a positive experience for any customer that visits our Fan Shop.
- Ensure accuracy of product inventory and maintain the visual appeal of the store.
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new customers.
- Participate in various sales, team and community events as assigned.
- Provide general information on ticket products and other club info.
- Represent organization at various networking and community events, including youth soccer events.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE)
Job Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 1-2 years of retail experience is preferred, but not necessary. A very positive attitude and willingness to learn will be key indicators of success in this position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Exhibit sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Will be required to work weekends and evenings when necessary.
- Will be required to work from Victoria Fan Shop location.
Please send resume via email to: email@example.com Subject line “Sales Associate”.
Thank you for your interest in Pacific Football Club but, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.