Career | Account Executive
|Position Title:||Account Executive|
|Department:||Sales and Business Development|
|Immediate Supervisor(s):||Manager, Ticket Sales and Service|
|Start Date:||September 2018|
Pacific FC is a founding member of the Canadian Premier League (CPL) and begins play for the Inaugural Season of the CPL in 2019. Our Club is actively seeking to build a motivated and committed team looking to join an exciting opportunity in the sports and entertainment industry.
Pacific FC is looking for a passionate, self-starter for the role of Account Executive. This position is primarily responsible for growing the season ticket and group sales base through outgoing sales calls and community outreach at events around Vancouver Island. The ideal candidate is a positive team player that is very self-motivated, flexible, energetic, outgoing and resilient and has a strong desire to develop as a sales professional.
If you are interested in being part of a new movement in Canadian professional sports and helping build a franchise from the ground up, this is an incredible opportunity for you.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sell tickets across all levels of inventory (e.g., season tickets, premium seats, group sales, etc.).
- Prospect, establish, research and close ticket sales leads through phone calls, appointments, community events and networking.
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients.
- Work closely with other departments to drive ticket sales.
- Create and develop new business by regularly identifying and pitching new prospects through external appointments and phone prospecting.
- Participate in various sales, team and community events as assigned.
- Represent organization at various networking and community events, including youth soccer events.
- Perform match day responsibilities including, but not limited to, in-seat visits, handling special promotions, addressing season ticket holder needs, etc. as well as participate in all season ticket holder related special events.
- Utilize Archtics CRM system to record and maintain all sales and personal touchpoint interactions with clients and document all appropriate details and information.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE)
Job Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience in professional or collegiate sports (or related industry) is preferred, but not necessary. A very positive attitude and willingness to learn will be key indicators of success in this position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Exhibit sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Will be required to work all home games, as well as weekends and evenings when necessary.
- Will be required to have access to a vehicle at all times.
- Will be required to work from Victoria Business office or Westhills Stadium office, as needed.
Please send resume via email to: email@example.com Subject line “Account Executive”.
Thank you for your interest in Pacific Football Club but, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.