|Position Title:||Pacific FC Mascot Performer|
|Immediate Supervisor(s):||Director of Marketing|
|Start Date:||April 8th|
|Term:||Year round – Minimum 10-20 hours/week|
Pacific FC is a founding member of the Canadian Premier League (CPL) and begins play for the Inaugural Season of the CPL in 2019.
Our Club is actively seeking someone motivated and committed, looking to join an exciting opportunity in the sports and entertainment industry.
Pacific FC is looking for someone passionate, motivated, and energetic to represent our team as our mascot. This person must be available for all home games plus community outreach events, throughout Vancouver Island.
The ideal candidate is a positive team player that is very self-motivated, creative, outgoing and loves interacting with people in the community.
If you are interested in being part of a new movement in Canadian professional sports and helping build a franchise from the ground up, this is an incredible opportunity for you!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Attend every game day and assigned events.
- Represent our team professionally and positively to all you come into contact with.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Job Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Positive attitude and confidence; ability to interact with the community, specifically children.
- Able to commit to all home games.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Exhibit sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Will need to have access to transportation – events are held all over Vancouver Island.
- Subject to a police check.
Please send resume via email to: Kadie Smith, email@example.com with subject line “Mascot”.
Thank you for your interest in Pacific Football Club. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.