Career | Sales Representative
|Position Title:||Sales Representative|
|Immediate Supervisor(s):||Director of Ticketing|
|Start Date:||July 2019|
|Term:||Full Time, permanent|
Pacific FC is a founding member of the Canadian Premier League (CPL) and play out of Westhills Stadium in Langford. Our Club is looking for an amazing person to join our growing team.
Pacific FC is looking for a passionate, self-starter for the role of Sales Representative. This position is primarily responsible for reaching sales targets, using creative ways to target our fanbase.
If you are looking to jump headfirst into the sports industry, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hit revenue targets on a season-long basis, over a variety of ticket products
- Reaching our fans through a variety of outbound communication, including phone calls, social and email
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new customers.
- Participate in various sales, team and community events as assigned.
- Provide general information on ticket products and other club info.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE)
Job Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Previous outbound sales experience is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Able to work well on a team and independently.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Will be required to work weekends and evenings when necessary.
- Will be required to work from downtown Victoria most days, and Westhills Stadium on game days.
Please send resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line “Sales Representative”.
Thank you for your interest in Pacific Football Club, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.