Career | Street Team Member
|Position Title:||Street Team Member|
|Immediate Supervisor(s):||Community Relations Coordinator|
Pacific FC is a founding member of the Canadian Premier League (CPL) and begins play for the Inaugural Season of the CPL in 2019. Our Club is actively seeking to build a motivated and committed team looking to join an exciting opportunity in the sports and entertainment industry.
Pacific FC is looking for passionate, motivated, and energetic people to for our Street Team. Our Street Team Members will be responsible for promoting, setting up, and attending our community outreach and promotional events throughout Vancouver Island. The ideal candidate is a positive team player that is very self-motivated, creative, outgoing and loves talking to people in the community.
If you are interested in being part of a new movement in Canadian professional sports and helping build a franchise from the ground up, this is an incredible opportunity for you!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Learn and understand the purpose of promotional and community events
• Promote upcoming events through social media
• Attend assigned events and execute fully, include setup/takedown
• Maintain high level of customer service to all you come into contact with
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE)
Job Specific Skills and Abilities:
• Positive attitude and confidence; ability to make conversation with people
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail
• Able to commit to at least 50% of scheduled events
• Ability to work well on a team and independently.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Exhibit sound judgment and decision-making skills.
• Will need to have access to transportation – events are held all over Vancouver
• Work for an amazing team!
• Chance to receive complimentary match tickets to Pacific FC games
• Opportunity to be a part of the Game Day event staff (starting in April)
Please send resume via email to: Lynnea Bruce, firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Street Team”.
Thank you for your interest in Pacific Football Club but, only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.