Career | Club Administrator
|Position Title:||Club Administrator|
|Immediate Supervisor(s):||Club President|
|Start Date:||November 2018|
Pacific FC is a founding member of the Canadian Premier League (CPL) and begins play for the Inaugural Season of the CPL in 2019. Our Club is actively seeking to build a motivated and committed team looking to join an exciting opportunity in the sports and entertainment industry.
The Club Administrator will work closely with the Executive and Sales and Marketing teams to provide ongoing administrative support. Working out of the downtown Victoria office, the Club Administrator will ensure that all office needs are met while providing confidential and timely support to the Executive team, including the President, the CEO, the EVP Sales and Business Development and the Director of Marketing.
If you are interested in being part of a new movement in Canadian professional sports and helping build a franchise from the ground up, this is an incredible opportunity for you.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the confidential preparation, delivery and filing of all documents related to player and personnel contracts.
- Manage the schedules of the Executive Team.
- Manage the administrative functions of the downtown Victoria office, including being responsible for opening and closing the office, creating and overseeing security protocols, order and maintain office supplies and generally serving as the go-to contact for office needs in general.
- Assist in the planning and execution of year-round PFC and CPL events.
- Answer the main PFC phone line for general inquiries and assisting customers with specific needs, in person, online and on the phone.
- Work with Sales and Marketing departments to assist in the design and production of all group, season and theme night ticket sales & collateral, including brochures, flyers, and related materials.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of ticket sales related events; i.e., pre & post-game events, ticket holder appreciation events, prospecting events, etc.
- Work with Content and Digital Department to ensure that information on the web pages is accurate.
- Communicate all ticket sales events through the necessary channels and ensure that all game day experiences are coordinated through the necessary departments.
- Work with local print partners to get quotes and fulfill orders for various print and promotional projects (postcards, mailers, sales collateral, signs).
- Assist in the ordering of inventory for promotional items, i.e., t-shirts, novelty items, etc.
- Manage Group Asset spreadsheet inventory.
- Hire and coordinate intern program.
- Compile an extensive recap at the end of each season evaluating all sales and marketing promotions, game day numbers, suite numbers and group initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE)
Job Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Position requires the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Two to fours year of experience working in an administrative support role is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Mac Applications and MS Office preferred.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to take initiative on time sensitive projects.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, with an ability to focus on long term and short term needs simultaneously.
- Teamwork, project management skills and creativity are essential.
- Will be required to work all home games, as well as weekends and evenings when necessary.
- Will be required to work from Victoria Business office.
Please send resume via email to: email@example.com Subject line “Club Administrator”.
Thank you for your interest in Pacific Football Club but, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.