2019 Season Membership Pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
1. So…how do I reserve my place in line for Season Memberships?
A. Go to https://login.canpl.ca/pacificfc to put down a $50 per account deposit.
2. How many matches are included in a Season Membership?
A. All 14 home matches and one Championship match are included.
3. Is my $50 deposit refundable?
A. No, but you can apply to smaller packages and group ticket purchases.
4. What payment options are available for Season Memberships?
A. We have an easy monthly payment option. You can also pay in full at any time.
5. How do I renew my membership?
A. You will have the option to enroll in your auto-renewal program, and your membership will be automatically renewed on an annual basis. You will be able to opt out at any time.
6. When will I get to select my seats for 2019?
A. Our seat selection will begin in the new year and all deposit holders will be notified of the process in early January. Seats will be selected in deposit priority order.
7. Where will the matches be held?
A. Our home matches are slated to be played at Westhills Stadium in Langford, BC.
8. When does the season start?
A. The CPL season runs from April through October.
9. Where can I purchase merchandise?
A. You can visit our Team Store at 665 Fort St in Victoria, and online.
10. My question is not on here. Where can I go for more information?
A. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 778-58-GO-PFC (778-584-6732) to speak with us directly.